I just received a text from C telling me that he's turning in, and tears just sprang to my eyes as I realized how much I miss him. I missed him when I was walking home and I missed him when I watched the Telly tonight and remember how we use to sit here and watch together. Stupid ndu and stupid camp!
To think I actually genuinely believed that I can go overseas to live / work without him. I even tried to make him worried by telling him all about the chartered accounts thing where u get to work and study overseas for 2 years. I know, so totally pffft! right.
Yup and now as i sit here tearing and missing him when he's only just at Sembawang, im quite certain that i'm the biggest baby in the world.
To think I actually genuinely believed that I can go overseas to live / work without him. I even tried to make him worried by telling him all about the chartered accounts thing where u get to work and study overseas for 2 years. I know, so totally pffft! right.
Yup and now as i sit here tearing and missing him when he's only just at Sembawang, im quite certain that i'm the biggest baby in the world.
1 comment:
nahh don't worry u can go overseas if u want to. rmbr the time when wm was on exchange? u were getting along fine :) go where ur heart leads.
-leilei
Post a Comment