C and I were strolling through carrefour yesterday, and stumbled upon a heap of waveboards in the bicycle section! we promptly tried it out right smack in the middle of the supermart. I've been meaning to get him one for Christmas because it looks like so much fun. So that's what we did, I chose a red one and him a cool grey one. And this evening, we hiked ourselves over to west coast park to try it out. It was much harder than I thought and we struggled with it for quite a bit, attracting curious stares from fellow park-goers and being quite a hazard cuz we would lose our balance any minute and send the waveboard flying onto their path.
But we finally mastered it! By then the sun had set and the sky was all dark, and as I cruised on the waveboard with the sea breeze in my hair, all I could think of was what a lovely moment that was. And how lucky i was to have a willing partner in crime in C, who is ever so ready to indulge my whims and just play with me. Looking at how earnestly he was trying to balance on the board ( I think girls really have a natural advantage when it comes to balancing ), I couldn't help but giggle and count my blessings.
But we finally mastered it! By then the sun had set and the sky was all dark, and as I cruised on the waveboard with the sea breeze in my hair, all I could think of was what a lovely moment that was. And how lucky i was to have a willing partner in crime in C, who is ever so ready to indulge my whims and just play with me. Looking at how earnestly he was trying to balance on the board ( I think girls really have a natural advantage when it comes to balancing ), I couldn't help but giggle and count my blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment