Monday, April 25, 2011

dreaming of daytona


taken at a photobooth at an arcade

Recently C & I have been heading to the arcade for some good old fashioned daytona. it all started when he decided that he wanted to train for shooting in the arcade. Once he realized that those shooting games they have are pretty useless, we decided to use the rest of the credits to play daytona! which I totally suck at, I only know how to use auto gear which explains why I always bang into the curve and die way earlier than C!

And there is a whole subculture in the arcade. Its pretty interesting actually. The other day when we walked in we saw a huge bunch of aunties n uncles sitting in front of what looked like a giant iPad with the picture of an aquarium on it. And they were pressing buttons which squirted nets to catch fish. We watched for 5 minutes but couldnt figure out how to play the game.

Oh, and recently I've been obsessed with doing something to my hair which has always been long, straight and predictable. Give me hair like this please

No comments: