because I am on leave all of this week, I have plenty of time to stew and plot about how I want to celebrate this special day! lucky C. I have a photoshoot lined up with a very nice photographer! only thing is I haven't decided on where I want to have the photoshoot - Rider's Lodge or Railway Track?? I just want somewhere where there's as little people as possible so I won't feel shy about taking pictures! And I have yet to decide about dinner, hmmm...
at the same time, I have a newfound addiction - instagram! previously I only knew how to use it to edit my photos. But while I was nursing a cold and resting in bed the other day, I discovered a whole new world on instagram where people share slices of their lives. I especially like pictures of their meals. It shows so much painstaking effort of planning what goes into their mouth and into their bodies. Usually for me meals are just a dabao, hit and miss affair. Only thing is I don't know how to save pictures so I have to resort to taking screenshots. I hope I have not violated anyone's intellectual property.
Some of the shots that just make me giggle inside the past few mornings:
hello little bowl hair head
look at his fluffy out of bed hair!
(((((:
So cute right. Seeing these pictures makes me feel like I'm intruding on their little private moment sharing breakfast together. And notice that all their food looks so nutritious and well-planned! We should all indulge in meals like this instead of da-baoing and eating out all the time! Says the girl whose duck rice lunch is sitting in a brown parcel on the dining table downstairs..
Anyways, I've had such a nice weekend catching up with C since I was away in Bangkok the last weekend.
On Saturday night we had dinner at chili's.
C wearing the tee shirt I took ages to choose in Bangkok! Glad it fits him well (:
my quesadillas! which is actually big enough to feed two.
his guiltless grill (actual name taken off the menu!) which actually tasted pretty good!
and on Sunday, both of us got up for church and nice porridge buffet after!
colourful steamed kueh for dessert (:
and finally,
breakfast this morning!
okay! i am off to be productive and do the many things i need to do (pack my desk which seems to be in a perennial mess, don't ask me why) and swim (my happy time for the day!)
bye!











No comments:
Post a Comment