Tuesday, November 22, 2011

little snippets

Some pictures from USS last Friday! Tried all the rides once (Battlestar made me so so dizzy!), but didn't really have time to poke around the souvenir stores as much as I would have liked to! But best of all, I got to bond with the other A2s in my CG and yes, met lots of cuties!!

 Pinching this cute character with G! Spot the old man behind me? He was resting there innocently but we couldn't resist taking a picture with this cheek-y gnome, so he very nicely offered to move to the back! Oops. :X

 Haha Example #1 of the many many cute little puffs we saw at USS! Omg I wish I could bring her home!

Whenever I do this C immediately puffs up his chest and pretends like he's taking a picture for the army or sth. I have soo many pics of him doing this! Haha.Anyways this was after a disappointing dinner at Brussel Sprouts! Eeks! After dying to try it after hearing lots of people rave about it.. I ended up eating fries to fill up my tummy after the un-satisfying mussels!! And C's veal cheeks came in some weird tasteless sauce that just tasted like corn starch + water? Plbbbb! I'd rather eat at the coffeeshop thanks! Oh yes and stupid Brussel Sprouts has no aircon!!! Just like a kopitiam! Little beads of sweat were forming on me as I ate!

Went shopping at Daiso with Leis last night! Its like one of my favourite places to pick up little knickerty knacks (as Gloria would say). Guess what I bought? Not the mouse, the pink round wire winder! (: I like little handy things like that.

 Double mileage for my fish egg mould - sissy used it to make very nice chewy jelly! I was arranging the fish on the plate and giggling cuz it looked so cute and all the while C was secretly thinking in his heart that I'm so childish and he hopes I won't be like that in time to come... Sighs. Anyways he only told me this because I was gurgling on happily after watching You Are The Apple of My Eye and asking him if he thought we would still stay the same person 10 years down the road? Or would we change? And he said that he'll probably stay the same even at 50, but he hopes I will change and used this "being amused by the jelly" as an example..

Sighs! How! I can't help being tickled by such cute stuff! One day I should take pictures of all the stuff I've liked and bought simply because it's cute and reflect on my level of maturity huh :(

What's wrong with being simple and liking cute stuff!!!

Anyways I got up bright and early for brunch with Joyce & Georgina at Marmalade Pantry! (bad choice) Was nice walking through Ion while it was still relatively peaceful and devoid of crowds!

 While waiting for G who asked us repeatedly to be early but ended up being 30 minutes late! Tsk tsk!

 Normal eggs any style.

Roasted chicken salad which used some weird salad vegetable, like wongbok or sth? So so weird!

 G shooting the food

saving grace - sea salt caramel cheesecake! it tasted like popcorn; sea salt caramel always tastes like that to me! anyways we concluded that we should just skip the mains and come for the cakes alone!


 Smooch Seashell Top + Green Aladdin Skirt

So glad I have runmates like G & Joyce! (:

Hehe my newfound <3 - Imperial Treasure's Polo Bun! Loved it so much I bought extra to bring to work on Monday. But I think it's better eaten fresh out of the oven! On Saturday C & I were feeling peckish but didn't want to spoil our appetites for Brussel Sprouts.. And I was craving for this so we walked all the way from Ion to Triple One just to buy it! The buttery crust is so good! Perfect for afternoon tea.

Okay! I'm off to rest before STOCKTAKE tmr! Haha I've never done a stocktake before, I hope it goes well.. And I heard from the girl who did it last week for another entity that it only takes 30 minutes... Muahaha so it's like the company gave me a day off! Planning to go for afternoon yoga before coming home and going for a splash in the pool! Seems like this work week is gonna fly by too! (:

No comments: