Thursday, June 21, 2012

where it all started


Back in uni, there was a period where Weimin and I would have dinner together everyday. We haven't gone back ever since we graduated, but we finally got the chance to on Monday! I'd forgotten that it's the term holidays now so the canteen wasn't as crowded as usual. We had our old favourites, beef rice and chicken chop. Sometimes, I can't believe that it's been almost 2 years already.. 






what i wore that day: smooch lace shorts and floral blouse from korea




After dinner, we popped by Nanyang Mart (the only convenience store on campus) and took a short stroll around the campus.



Weimin felt a little hot and sticky after our walk, so he snuck off to his old hall to sneak a shower...


Then we headed to the nearby mall to catch The Dictator! Not before trying a Hong Kong egglet from a little store we chanced upon (:





It was such a wonderful day! And it was only a Monday! It was the best way to chase away those blues..


And have I shown you my 4th anniversary present from Weimin - and also the best tool on those days I'm too lazy to put makeup on.


No comments: