Saturday, March 05, 2011

isnt it amazing

I was in the car earlier and saw the cutest baby wearing a bonnett in the cab beside us and pointed it out to C. And when the mother turned to face us, she turned out to be my secondary school teacher! she has always been very pretty and amazingly still looks the same now, almost 8 years later! we mouthed hellos to each other at first, and later wound down the window to exchange a few words. She asked me where I'm working now and told me she isn't working. Must be having her hands full taking care of her sweet little daughter! My classmates and I always secretly thought she looked like a tai tai anyways! hehe.

And the whole night since I've been marveling at what a beautiful coincidence this was. Isn't it amazing?
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: