earlier during class I noticed one of my students facing the wall instead of writing his composition, so I went up and asked him what he was doing. he turned to me with ink smeared over his hands and an inky smile. oh boy! I promptly brought him
to the washroom to clean up. turns out he was trying to perform "magic" by changing the level of ink left in his pen, if you know what I mean.
and throughout the rest of the lesson he was so worried that his mother would notice his blue tongue.
Kids.
to the washroom to clean up. turns out he was trying to perform "magic" by changing the level of ink left in his pen, if you know what I mean.
and throughout the rest of the lesson he was so worried that his mother would notice his blue tongue.
Kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment