overwhelmed by a sudden stomach ache attack today shortly after I reached work. it was so painful I couldn't straighten up. Thankful for an understanding senior who let me go home, and even sms-ed me and reminded me not to work at home and just leave it for tmr. After meeting so many people at work, it's so nice to meet someone so nice (:
Pictures from this week:
Dinner with leis! My new favourite Norwegian salmon crepes at out of the pan,raffles city. It comes with a yummy appley chutney, that somehow complements the crepes really well! Haha oh and did I mention there's one for one on the crepes?
Naan from soup spoon, also at raffles city! I love naan to bits!!! Sadly its not available at all their outlets.
Saw this on instagram, and immediately missed paddling in the quiet of the morning with my teammates at macritchie. Rushing to training for fear of being late cuz 1 late minute would translate to 10 pushups, sitting outside the shed applying sunblock and sharing bread with each other (oh my you wouldnt believe how much gardenia raisin/corn/banana walnut/pandan bread we consumed!), carrying the boats out of the shed to the pontoon, briefing by haoxia before launching! I always felt so peaceful and happy on the water. And I don't know when I'll ever get to paddle again, and if I'll be too scared and just plop into the water straight away!
Oh and yoga this morning was wonderful! It's so nice to wake up early and take the train while the sky is still dark, and doing yoga and looking out at the window at the city skyline. Gonna go again tmr! Think this could get really addictive.
Oh and I just did my nails cuz I slept too much in the afternoon and I can't sleep now. Nice?





No comments:
Post a Comment