Sunday, July 24, 2011
weddings!
Just went for C's cousin's wedding today. And finally got to talk to his bro! I've occasionally grumbled to C that I've been dating him for 3 years now and still haven't said a single word to his bro! Well today I finally got to, and I think we get on quite well actually! He was telling me all about his travel plans. He's in the creative line, and he said that he aims to travel twice a year, one alone and one with friends! He's been to Tokyo and is going to Paris, Copenhagen and South Africa for this year's trips. So shiok right. Hearing him talk about transiting in this airport and that, I can't help but feel like such a country bumpkin! The only places I've been are like around the region or Taiwan/Hong Kong! When will I have enough money to go wherever I want! Le sigh.
Woohoo and finally wore my smooch eyelash tiered dress today! C's mum commented that it's nice, and he said so himself too! Rare that he thinks my clothes are nice. Which must mean that it's really nice!! (: glad I bought it although it's a low mileage kinda dress. Isnt that the perpetual dilemma, buying a simple dress that is just so simple/plain but you know it's something that you can keep wearing, or a pretty little dress that's only suitable for special occasions. It's a balance I've still yet to master. I hope I do, cuz I really want to stop shopping so much and just focus on getting more mileage out of my current wardrobe.
Yup and I'm planning to bring C to a hot yoga class with me tmr morning! If we can get up that is. And after that I want to check out the ramen stalls at iluma! Hope I choose sth nice, I hate eating food that disappoints!
Oh ya did I mention that C and I saw Kat & Suan, the couple who helped us take our couple photoshoot! Turns out they know the groom's brother, ie C'a cousin! Small small world right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment