Sunday, October 09, 2011

sporty Saturday + Sunday!

the CPA floorball finals were held yesterday! it was a playoff system so i spent the entire day there watching the guy's matches first before the girls' ones started. It was very fun to watch! especially this 2 angmoh star players from the guys' team. anyways, I've really enjoyed learning a new sport and getting to know more people in the company. glad to have enjoyed it while it lasted. and now it's time to buckle down and prepare for peak.. :/ the thought of it scares me already! although I'm sure that when peak it's here it won't actually be as bad as I remember it to be... hopefully!  anyways, C came to pick me up from floorball and we had a quick and yummy dinner at old airport road. and when I reached home, it was time to quickly shower and sleep to prepare for the Nike run this morning! I admit I've only trained a few times and only managed to clock 6km once. But thankfully C was there to urge me along! At the 8km mark I was really tempted to rest and walk for a bit, but he didnt let me. Omg and I just remembered, he met alot of his navy friends along the way and each time they asked him, "Why are you running so slowly?" His answer would invariably be, "My girlfriend." HELLO!!! tsk. Haha okay but thanks for running with me C! Sorry I snapped at you too. Let's do it again next year? (: some pictures from the run
red sea at the start line
before the race
with the Nike background! it's actually the back of the board but people were actually queuing to take with the front side! so we just took with the back!
after the run And after the Nike run, I went for a mani+pedi! Was boasting to Christine that it only cost me $25 thanks to a coupon when I overheard at the salon that it was gonna close down soon.. Eeps :X but their service was really good though! Comprehensive scrub + massage for my hands and feet! Too bad it is located at a very obscure corner of Square 2. Oh! And after the mani I wanted to go checkout 12 Cupcakes but was so hungry tt I decided to forgo it and quickly meet C for a late lunch. Shall find the chance to go soon!! 
decided to be adventurous and chose green for my toes! Anyways.. Training tmr so I'm expecting an early dismissal yay! Meeting mal for yoga and steph for dinner.. Then it's Tuas for the rest of the week and next week too. Omg. So far I've been lucky not to have any Tuas clients.. So not looking forward to it!!!  Oh and C is leaving for a 3 week training stint in Thailand this Sunday! Heard that it's gonna be the toughest part of this course, and after this the worst will sort of be over already. Thinking of making him a carepack and filling it with stuff like cold muscle spray, panadol, candy and more useful stuff which I haven't thought of yet.. Hmmm.. Hopefully I won't have to work too late this week so I'll have time to go shop for it!  Okay! Off to bed now! Being good and not watching Big Bang Theory otherwise who knows what time I'll end up sleeping! 

No comments: