Thursday, March 15, 2012

have you seen this bag?

photos credit to garypeppervintage

You will soon, come 28 March when Christine's aunt so kindly hand carries it back from Sydney for me! (and thus saving me $50 on shipping :P)

Saw this bag on GaryPepperVintage, and fell in love with it immediately. Initially when I saw that it was a Marcs bag I actually thought of Marc Jacobs and thus wrote it off as being out of the budget. But luckily I clicked on the link, cuz it turned out to be this Aussie brand called Marcs! 

Unfortunately, it was sold out online. But  fortunately, I had the brainwave to ask Chris to ask Heng if he could check in stores for me! And thank goodness he was willing to, and went at the right time too cuz he snagged the very last piece! 

So here I am, waiting patiently for my bag to hop onto the plane and come to me in about 13 days time! Yay!

No comments: